FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ON ORDERS $150+
Offer valid for international orders totaling $150 or more in US dollars before taxes or any fees, and only for customers shipping to an address outside of the United States. Packages will ship for FREE using Standard Shipping service (as detailed below). Customs, taxes, duties, and collection fees may still apply. All duties and/or taxes are the responsibility of the customer and are not collected by The Lion, nor are they included in the order total. Any applicable fees will be due upon delivery. After your payment is authorized and verified, it can still take up to two days to process your order. This is just an estimate, though, and doesn't include weekends or holidays.
Delivery Rates & Services
|Standard Shipping||USD$15||2-4 weeks|
|Express Shipping||USD$49||2-3 business days|
*Please note that these are estimated delivery times only, therefore The Lion is not guaranteeing delivery dates.
Your order may be delivered to you by either the local post office or a local courier. Depending on your area, most orders will be delivered by your local post service, so the package will be received with your regular mail. If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the postal service to advise on how and where your delivery can be collected.
Your order will be delivered by UPS who will attempt to deliver the goods to you three (3) times. They will also leave a notice card after each delivery attempt to advise you what you can do to arrange the receipt of your package. Your signature will be required upon delivery.
If you have any questions related to your delivery, please contact our Customer Care team.
Taxes and Duties
- All international orders may be subject to taxes and duties.
- We ship your package DDU, "duties and taxes unpaid", and we do not collect nor do we calculate the VAT, duties and/or taxes during checkout.
- Any fees that are due will be collected upon delivery of the order.
- All applicable customs, taxes, import duties and collection fees are the responsibility of the customer (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery).
- Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s).
- Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package(s), and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
- Taxes and fees are based on many factors, including location, material, item value, etc.
- The amount of taxes due is determined solely by the government.
- Some countries may require additional fees paid Collect on Delivery (COD).
- If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs.
- These fees are paid to the local carrier and are not collected by The Lion.
All prices listed on our site are in US dollars, and charged to your credit card in US dollars. The bank that has issued your credit card determines the exact exchange rate that you will be charged, but in general it should match closely with the current rate. To get an estimate of the current rate, check out the link below:
XE.com - Foreign Exchange Rate Calculator
(Please note that we do not make any guarantees or promises about what the current exchange rate is or what you will be charged by your bank, as this is out of our control.)
International Shipping Restrictions
Unfortunately, due to certain trademark, labeling, product content and embargo restrictions, we currently do not ship all products available on our website(s) to all countries. If you have a restricted item in your tote, you will receive a message during checkout that lists the restricted item along with specific instructions to remove the item from your tote or to change the shipping method or address if applicable.
By placing an order at The Lion, you are responsible for the cost of return shipping back to The Lion. Please refer to our international returns policy here for further information on how to return your packages if you live outside of the United States.